Monday 7 April 2014

Swimming Sports!

In the Stratford TSB pools all of the members of Auroa School on Monday went swimming.

I was waiting on chairs I was very happy and excited, finally i got called up.

I was waiting at the side of the pool, excited to go in there, Three, Two, One SPLASH! Diving in the pool I just tryed my hardest and came 2nd and finished.

I got a few more races SPLASH, SPLASH, SPLAH, SPLASH! on my last race I was very happy and very wet! I dried myself and headed home.

By Jamesen.

8 comments:

  1. Meg,Emily and Brylee Room1 Auroa
    Sounds like you had fun Jamesen. We love your story. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jamesen on completing your recount about Swimming Sports.
    Mr Tai

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Jamesen it is a good story I like it.cruz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story Jamesen. Katelyn E room4

    ReplyDelete
  5. great descriptive writing Jamesen. Well done.
    dad.

    ReplyDelete