Thursday 18 June 2015

Days away

Day1

At the airport In New Plymouth as soon as I walked through the door there he was Jakson my friend at school we laugh and play and watch TV Antill Jayden said I am hungry I got a big chocolate cake mom & dad a coffee & Jude & Jayden got sausage rolls as mom left Jude & jayden cried all the way home.

Day 2

I did really good work in class and had more fun and games with Jackson and the others.

When I got I told my dad all the fun I did and did my online homework

Day 3 school photos

As we walked outside the howling wind freezed me to death as we walked into the hall and room 4 was getting their photos taken. I looked my best for all of my photos and walked back to class wondering what my photos looked like. When home I did my homework and started watching my videos and playing games that night I played monopoly and put a post about what I liked about it.

Welcome back mom day 4

Me and Jayden were very happy to see mom and mom was very happy to see us Jude showed me the Montana presents. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Jamesen. Jude and I we're happy to see mum too. (Guess who?)

    ReplyDelete